We exclusively offer CREUSABRO sheets – wear-resistant steels with highest performance. This wear-resistant steel is distinguished by higher service life expectancy and good processability compared to other heavy plates.
UnionStahl is exclusively using CREUSABRO 4800, CREUSABRO 8000 and CREUSABRO Dual sheet metals and is thus a strong partner for the iron metallurgy, mining, construction machinery and mechanical engineering industries.
The wear-resistant steel CREUSABRO is distinguished by the following features:
- High temperature resistance – no significant loss of hardness at operating temperatures up to 500 °C
- Good further processability
- Longer service life than conventional water-quenched and tempered sheets
- Reduced heat-affected zone
- Guaranteed toughness of at least 32 J at +20 °C
- Good weldability
- No residual stresses
- Flatness of < 3 mm/m.
If you are looking for heavier loads, higher temperatures, special performance and greater resistance, and if you have any questions or inquiries about the product or require further information, please contact our technical sales department.