State-of-the-art equipment as well as our staff, which has many years of know-how, guarantee the delivery of above-average quality with short and reliable delivery times. We manufacture up to 600 mm material thickness on our CNC-controlled oxy-fuel cutting machines. Cutting thick and heavy blanks is one of our skills.
Oxy-fuel cutting equipment
- Table sizes 6 x 30 m and 12 x 20 m
- Material thicknesses 10 – 300 mm
- Oxy-fuel cutting systems with up to 12 burners
- Unit weight (input material) maximum 28 tonnes
- CNC controlled burner carriage positioning
- Suitable for mirror-inverted cutting (e.g. for gear racks)
Oxy-fuel cutting machine for thick plate (150-600 mm)
- Table size 4 x 8 m
- Unit weight (input material) maximum 45 tonnes
Conveyor flaming plant with 32 burners
- Material thicknesses: 4-150 mm, on request up to 100 mm possible
- Smallest possible thickness/width combination: 40 × 6 mm and square from 40 × 40 mm, further combinations possible on request
- Lengths up to 12.000 mm
- Least possible deviation of straightness, i.e. little twisting or warping
Flaming and laser tolerances
Flaming tolerances according to EN ISO 9013 or after consultation.
Preferred drawing formats
The handling and production of three-dimensional components of all sorts is part of our daily work.
We can process all current file formats (for example .step, .iges, .prt, .ipt, .sldprt etc).
Weld seam preparation (bevelling)
In order to ensure an optimum seam connection during welding, it is necessary to prepare a chamfer on the burning blank.
We offer our customers different possibilities of production:
- Grinding units:
– Bevelling at 9 m per cycle
– Workpiece thickness up to 100 mm and width from 100 mm
– Adjustment without need to rotate the component
– 85° upper and 45° lower chamfer
– no component length restriction
– Workpiece thickness up to 50 mm
- 6-axis robots (bevelling in two planes, as well as contours)
- Guaranteed repeat accuracy
- Bevel cut length up to 200 mm
- Material-specific heat treatment for thermal cutting
- Material friendly, thanks to computer-controlled preheating process
- Energy-saving, thanks to utilisation of the latest thermal technology
- Logging of the entire process